Important clinic information about booking your foot care appointment
Who Needs to Visit a Foot Specialist?
Our clients can be referred by doctors, but referrals are not necessary to receive our services.
Our clients can include:
- Anyone who requires routine foot care (commonly the elderly and those with diabetes)
- Children (foot care services or gait improvement)
- Athletes or fitness enthusiasts experiencing pain or suffering a foot/ankle injury
- Anyone who has an occupation that requires long periods of standing
- Anyone experiencing foot pain
Call us at 905-632-1414 to schedule an appointment or book online.
Payment and Medical Coverage
We accept the following methods of payment:
Cash, Check, MasterCard, or Visa.
Our services are covered by most insurance companies, and we offer direct billing to your insurance provider when possible.
Information for New Clients
In order to provide you with the best care, we will need to ask you a few questions regarding your overall foot health. We ask you to arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment to fill out a brief form. To save time you can download the form, fill in it at your convenience, and bring it in with you.
Appointment Cancellations or Rescheduling
As part of our commitment to providing quality service to our clients, the Foot and Health Clinic staff will call you the day before your appointment to remind you.
Please notify us 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.